Swiss Shield New Daylite radiation window shielding is ideal for light cell phone tower radiation shielding whilst retaining good light transfer and breathability it is one of the most versatile microwave shielding fabrics on the market today.
Robust and washable it is typically used as net curtains as window shielding from cell tower radiation but also used to make microwave resistant bed canopies and even radiation protective clothing.
As with all Swiss Shield products sold on this site it doesn’t need grounding, it doesn’t shed its metallic element into the environment and is incredibly durable.
We hope the information contained on this page helps you with your shielding project but feel free to call or email for help and advice from one of our highly experienced wireless protection shielding consultants who will be pleased to listen and design a solution that fits your individual circumstances and requirements.
Reflects microwave radiation from cell phone towers, DECT cordless, Wi-Fi, TETRA, digital TV, radio, etc.
· Material: 100 % polyester (+ silver and copper for shielding)
· Silver coated copper thread for shielding
· Fabric is 2.60 meters wide
· Absolutely corrosion resistant, excellent durability
· Good shielding power (20 dB at 1 GHz, i. e. 99.0%)
· White colour
· Fulfills stringent environmental standard ÖEKO-TEX 100
· Shielding certificate available
· Washable in gentle cycle, cold, with mild detergent, cool iron, do not bleach
· NO GROUNDING, as exterior of fabric is not conductive